Saturday, November 12, 2011

Continuing with Part Two

In little over a week, it will be Thanksgiving. Today is the first day of deer season (gun variety). Yesterday was Veterans Day. And since Halloween has already come and gone, it's "the Christmas Season"! Wifey spent a few hours with other ladies and made Christmas angels and wreathes last night.

Yes. it's a busy time of the year!

Ryan and I spent some "quality time" together this morning dismantling a small sofa-sleeper. While we separated the wood, metal, fabric and foam into separate piles, I had to think that we were doing to that couch what deer-hunters were doing with their trophies! The main difference was we created a small bonfire in the backyard to burn the oak skeleton while everything else ended up in the dumpster.

As I watched Georgia dismantle Alabama this afternoon, I worked on chps one and two of Part Two of The Land of Betrovia.

Since chp one begins the morning after the events of chp sixteen of Betrovia, it feels like I'm working on chps seventeen and eighteen of Betrovia. That's what I intended to do as I finished the first book.

That does make sense, doesn't it, to just continue the main plot from the first book?




No comments:

Post a Comment